Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Not Supposed to Do This

You're not supposed to discuss the faults of others or future plans -- but, since it is perfectly acceptable to examine your own faults, I freely confess to violating both those admonishments on a regular basis, and inform you that I am about to do so yet again, right here and right now.

Today, in the middle of a West Nile outbreak, a little mosquito bit me on the neck.

She is an airborne pestilence and I plan to invest in better screens.

Ahhh... now I feel so much better.

Now I can get back to working on my review of the English translation of the Mani Kabum, which arrived here from Singapore at great long last.

See there!

Did it again....

You know, if you meditate that way, you'll turn neurotic in no time.

Wow!

Did it again...

Six Words of Advice from Tilopa

Don't recall.
Don't imagine.
Don't think.
Don't examine.
Don't control.
Rest.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 reader comments: