Monday, January 26, 2015

Old Days



With the old Kalu Rinpoche in the Pasadena Hills. They were lighting for what became a famous photograph, by a then-unknown but subsequently celebrated photographer. I was asked to do a sit-in, on a very rich day. In my sit-in photo (below) I am looking straight at Rinpoche. When he sat down for his portrait (above) he was looking straight at me.

I once took him, the current Kalu Rinpoche's father, and mother, together with my own attendant and driver, from Los Angeles to San Francisco.

He wanted to bless all the animals between those two places.

That was not his sole intention. 

It certainly formed part of his intention.

My intention is that all the old negativity be swept away.



Indeed, that was then, and this is now.

Both equally a spacious illusion.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 reader comments: