Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A Dream




Ordinarily I do not like to post things of a personal nature. Still, there is an exception to every rule.

Last night I had a dream of the XVIth Karmapa.
I dreamed that we were on an unimaginably beautiful island, with magnificent flowers, foliage, streams, springs and so forth. His Holiness said, "You know, last night I came into several hundred thousand dollars. Do you think we should buy this island?"
In the dream, the island was owned by a woman of peculiar temperament. I cautioned the Karmapa, "I know she paid $2 million but it is likely she will ask for $5 million."
Then, at this point, the XVIIth Karmapa came to me, clear as could be and said, "Don't worry Rinpoche. People like us cannot be cheated."
Below is a picture of the face that came to me in the dream.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 reader comments: