Saturday, January 05, 2008

Top of the Pops

Here, according to our analytical programs, are the top five of this blog's all time hits, in order of popularity:

(1) Old Dream of River Sky.
Something that wrote itself about six years ago. I do not know how to describe this other than to say it is an introduction.

(2) Prayer for All the World's Deserts.
Something that wrote itself rather recently. People (soldiers, spooks, security) who write to me from Iraq tell me that it helps prevent getting killed. I rather think it is your frame of mind that helps.

(3) Demons and Mental Illness.
Something that wrote itself by request about six years ago. This is just a quick study on the relationship between demons and mental illness.

(4) How to Set Up A Tibetan Shrine (Altar).
Makes sense, given this blog's title.

(5) High Desert Dzogchen Lands.
Makes no sense, but that's what the numbers say. I think people are looking for the link on that page.

Now that I understand what people wish to see, I will try to do more of the same. I am also taking requests (prayers, writing, disembodied lyrics, images) and dedications -- so, if the Duke of Earl wants to dedicate a little something to his Kitty Kat, bring it on.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 reader comments:

Unknown said...

What about posting quick links to all downloads? Please take care of your health and live forever!

sburris said...

Thank you so much for your helpful gathering of links here; I'm relatively new to your blog, but am working with a couple of Tibetan monks to help promulgate the dharma in northwest Arkansas and I--not the monks of course--need all the help I can get! This is extremely helpful.