Friday, October 02, 2009

Multiplying Troops of Heavily Armed Red Dakinis


October 1st marked the sixtieth anniversary of Chairman Mao's proclamation of Communist China. So, naturally, they had to have a little celebration to demonstrate how happy and powerful they are. I am quite certain the images have been broadcast on CNN or something, but I don't watch television very much. I do know from the Internet that they paraded their military hardware, their intercontinental ballistic missiles, and their most terrible weapon, shown in the photographs above and below.



You know they are getting ready to start something, don't you?

Anyway, if it makes the Chinese people happy and comfortable to celebrate in this fashion then I of course rejoice in their happiness and comfort, and I am quite certain all the readers of Digital Tibetan Buddhist Altar join me in wishing China a thousand years of peace and prosperity. Make that ten thousand years.

Don't know about you, but multiplying troops of heavily armed red dakinis are sort of inspirational, are they not?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 reader comments:

Anonymous said...

The brown cool-lots I saw on TV were also simply stunning. We ought to make an effort to show our appreciation for what those guys are doing right. You set a good example.